Sue Bardsley is are resident Pilates specialist. She is one of the highest qualified and most knowledgeable Pilates instructors in the northwest with an extensive list of qualifications and experience in the field including;
- 2 x Level 3 Pilates Diplomas
- Spine Safe & Diamond Pilates Certification
- Pilates Inspiration - Shoulder Complex Certification
- Postural Stability Instructor Diploma
- Chair Exercise Diploma
- Exercise/GP Referral Level 3
- Level 4 Exercise after Stroke Diploma
- BA Hons Sport & Business
- Nutrition for Health Certification
- Tai Chi for Health Certification
Sue continues to study & train with some of the best in the industry so that she can give her clients the very best there is to offer. She understands first-hand how important it is in our 40s, 50s, 60s & beyond to look after our minds & bodies.
Through years of experience, she has developed a great depth & understanding of my clients, enabling her to assess their current health status, mobility issues or underlying health conditions. This is an integral part of the initial assessment process & of course their ongoing fitness journey.
Sue is in regular discussions with the other professionals, here at Injury Mechanics, as to the best course of treatment and target areas to allow for the best possible results on their pilates journey.